Communication is the key to marketing. In business, your customer must know how your products or service can solve their problem for them to make a purchase. However, advertising and product display on your web sometimes can only do so much. While they can be interesting and attention-grabbing, they’re one-way communication.
Some of them may need a little bit of push before they decide to use your product. Sometimes, it’s just another extra effort from your part that other sellers don’t do. It will help someone decide quickly to buy from you.
A survey found that 44% of its respondents feel having a real person answering their inquiry is the most important aspect of online shopping. 63% of customers is more likely to go back to the same online shop when it has live chat system.
When compared to live call and email, free live chat is more efficient and less time-consuming.
Live chat, also called webchat, is an application or software that enables you and your website visitor to chat in real time. When they visit your website, your customer will see a button or an icon indicating live chat services. They can click the button or the icon, and the website will direct them to a live chat services page with you.
Some companies even make their live chat application, or software pops up to their visitor with friendly greeting such as “Good morning, can I help you?”. The visitor can either type their reply if they wish to get assisted at shopping or simply press the close button if they want to browse independently.
Aren’t you interested in getting a live chat service on your website as well?
1) This live chat or webchat services will give a memorable customer experience on your website. The experience is not dissimilar with a shopkeeper greeting them as they enter a real brick-and-mortar shop. They can feel your eagerness to help them and in turn will be eager to get help as well.
2) Statistics show that website with some form of chat support get 70% more conversion. In effect, the service pays for itself, while leaving the customers more satisfied, and in a good personal relationship with your business. Chat also leaves transcript behind, which can be referred later, unlike a phone call.
3) Proactive chatting, where the agent initiates chat with a customer, can be enabled as well. This is more of a sales tool. Once your SEO and online marketing activities get you a visitor, it makes all sense to keep them.
If a website visitor bounces back to Google and ends up with a competition, you lose the customer as well as google ranking. Many a time, it is a combination of call, chat and email that work best.
4) Intellogue team looks at Web-Chat as a sales and growth tool. The chat window is strategically placed and configured to suit the business context.
5) The web-chat is effective for a wide range of purposes, viz., for generating leads, helping online conversions of customer, or for after sales and customer support activities. We use state of the art tools with excellent analytical capabilities.
We need to engage online customers, over a medium they are most comfortable with. It is the most preferred means of communication for most customers, especially in the first interaction. This is because Chat is less intrusive and breaks the ice. It may go on with other activities that customer is working on. There are people who are averse to talking. There are many more reasons why small businesses prefer live chat support software than phones, especially in the first interaction.
Affordable plans to fit business needs. Reach out to our team for customized pricing
Easily Track Leads
Optimize your online campaigns with our analytics and report tool
Intellogue has an higher customer retention rate worldwide and can help you to get customers.
Our services are designed to boost Lead Generation & Customer Satisfaction.
Help the customers and increase brand awareness for your business. this is last content
Track the Leads generated by live chat team for separate campaigns and measure the success