Employing peoples to lounge around and answer phone calls throughout the day can be an expensive undertaking for small businesses. To ensure their staff is beneficial as could be allowed, numerous organizations of all sizes computerize their phone answering system with interactive voice response (IVR) technology. IVRs enable Computers to respond to client calls by furnishing them with answers to their inquiries.
What is an IVR?
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) refers to technology that enables communication between a person and an automated receptionist (talking computer) via telephone. IVR system can read touch-tones & voice input using DTMF (Dual Tone Multi Frequency), and provides relevant information about the inquiries.
It is a smart technology that interacts with callers, collects information, routes calls and can handle a large volume of inbound calls. More than 83% brands develop their IVR systems to meet customer demands and provide better service. In order to get the most from your IVR, it’s important that experience is usable, personalized and integrated with several channels.
“Research analysts forecast the global Interactive Voice Response System Market to grow at a CAGR of 12.63% during the period 2017-2021.”
IVR application is used for many purposes such as-
• Phone surveys & polls
• Transfer calls within your company
• Answer millions of calls at a time
• Office call routing
• Check bank account balance & transactions
• Call center forwarding
• Reduce the number of live agents
Why IVR System?
These days, most businesses use a professional IVR voice to connect with their callers. An IVR system increases customer satisfaction as it is available 24×7 and improves professional value by creating different departments to greet the users. It also introduces them to the company and gives them a more personalized experience by saving your time & money.
Here are top 7 reasons why you should use IVR system for your business:
1) Easy Way to Setup
- IVR systems are easy to setup and use, as it requires an internet connection with no extra hardware or maintenance needed. IVR is easy to configure, and its user-friendly interface makes real-time management of agent activity easy.
- The functionality of IVR system allows users to design and automate the process of routing calls based on voice commands or inputs from the customers.
2) Never miss a single business lead
- Every call is important, and there are more chances of getting loyal customers to your business in future. With IVR services, you can get the list of all customers (who called you, whose call was missed, etc.) which is stored in its database to approach them in future by offering service benefits.
- With IVR cloud phone systems you can capture and convert more leads by taking calls anywhere, anytime.
3) Get calls anywhere – Business is on the go
- With IVR solutions never miss important phone calls as you are constantly tugged into many directions to make every minute count for your customers. Whether you are on a vacation or meetings, get your calls routed to your home, mobile or any number.
- IVR technology also allows you to setup announcements, urgent messages, etc., for your clients to listen as soon as they call you. It’s easy to setup right directions on your IVR, so you never miss a phone call.
4) Time-saver for your employees
- The days are gone when you need a receptionist to attend phone calls and solve queries of the callers one by one. IVR system includes an auto-attendant that saves as your receptionist to route your incoming calls to the appropriate agent and save time and money.
- IVR systems are built to scale where you can add any many employees (virtual or in-house) to handle calls automatically. Its automated routing feature reduces caller waiting times and helps you get more conversions.
5) Make you look like a big company
- IVR systems help you to improve the image of your company by greeting your customers professionally and adding as many as departments and employees. It will heighten your professional value among the customers and increase sales.
- Moreover, the IVR extension allows the customers to talk with active agents in several departments within the company. Whereas conference calls, call broadcast, etc., are some other features that will grow your business globally.
6) For Marketing purpose
- Marketing is a vital part of any business. And IVR, nowadays, is being utilized as a tool for personal branding by various companies to promote their business.The welcome message, which plays when a customer calls your business, represents your image and encourages you to assemble a brand image. There are dedicated ad tracking numbers you can activate to track calls and have local numbers in multiple cities that will enhance your brand image.
Grow Your Business with IVR Today!
IVR system has clear benefits for any business and also easily affordable. The investments are minimal, and you can generate a huge ROI. If you don’t have an IVR or would like to migrate to a more cost-effective solution, visit Intellogue.com.